I know. I am all out of order and behind with reverb10. I thought life was about to slow down a little, but it has been just as crazy as ever, only for different reasons. So I'm just going to try to answer some of my favorite prompts here and there, and I'm also hoping to find some time and inspiration soon to just write and photograph for myself- for the sake of creating. I long for that and I feel I really need it so that stress will not swallow me whole. So on t the prompt...
What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
1. Guilt seriously, who needs it, right?
2. Self-criticism definitely something I don't need, and usually have too much of
3. Worry over things I cannot control
4. Clutter in my home, my computer, my mind... I want to be rid of thing I don't need, that are just taking up space and looking messy
5. Tons of sugar oh yes, it tastes good. but it makes me feel like total crap. I know this, and yet I still allow the stuff to be a regular part of my life. I really want to kick it out and feel good again.
6. Being "too busy" for things that are important to me things like quality family time, cooking healthy meals, being creative, connecting with friends, and reading/learning. it's all about prioritizing and actively managing my time.
7. Headaches I'm so tired of being plagued by this constantly. definitely don't need them.
8. Bad haircuts I heard somewhere that if your hairstyle is bad, don't even bother putting effort into the rest of your outfit.
9. Going too long without a date night definitely something my marriage doesn't need.
10. Going to long without visiting my family I miss my mom. :)
11. Stressing over the small stuff. I need more "chill-ness" in my life :)