- Anything could and probably will make me cry- or I might just cry for no reason - I care more about what is happening in the world, and who our next president will be
- I want to talk to my mom a lot more
- I am extremely gassy
- I have never loved hearing or seeing a name so much
- I touch my belly and smile
- I smile and nod at other pregnant women and revel in this kinship I have with these strangers
- I have a reason to create a whole new wardrobe
- I think about how I will answer all the important questions this little boy or girl will ask in the future.
- I feel like if it's possible, I may love my husband just a little bit more now
- I care and think more about the relationships I have with other people
- I find it easier to realize what is most important to me and what I most enjoy doing, and look forward to sharing those things with my son or daughter
- I forget a lot
- I pee a lot
- I feel like it's more important than ever to learn to live in the moment, be flexible, and not worry so often.
- I want to be a better person
I saw a similar list on another lady's blog, and she apparently found it somewhere else, but I changed it to say what I was thinking.
part 2: I have gotten so much more introspective recently- I care so much about so many things, and I have been thinking about what kind of life I want us to have as a family, what kind of childhood I hope this baby will someday look back on. I have also been thinking a lot about living in the moment. Most people barely see what is going on in the present, much less take time to revel in it, because they are so concerned with the future and worried about everything except what is right in front of them. I get that way a lot, but it is pointless. Worrying is fruitless and unhealthy, and causes a person to miss so much. I realized that if I worry about money, about finishing school and buying a home and about all the little what-if's having to do with the baby, I could completely miss the joy of just being pregnant. It's really such a short period of time, and what a cool thing- having a person inside you. I am trying to slow things down, and take time to love all the little kicks and movements. Later it will be every smile and giggle, every conversation and hug. I have to keep learning to focus on what is going on right now, and let everything just happen, because life and all these little things are far too important to miss. I am already so overwhelmed with love for this kid... it really amazes me.